|Name||Surname||e-mail Address||Regional Office||Mobile Number|
Roles and responsibilities of the SRC
- Members of the SRC should submit a comprehensive monthly report of activities, challenges and progress observed per the template provided by the institution.
- They must encourage students to air their views through meetings over chat groups/e-mails etc. Minutes and attendance list must be provided to IOL.
- They should communicate information from the students to the management of the Institution through reports and e-mails. Every correspondence should be in writing.
- They should attend meetings with management when needed (IOL will be responsible for the cost incurred during the meeting i.e travelling and accommodation)
- Communicate information from institution to students when need be.
- Ensure general welfare of students at the institution
- Plays an advisory role to the institutions management as well as the students in matters involving students.
- Seeks to build healthy student-institution relationship.
- Be responsible for all learning matters affecting students.
- Protecting students against prejudice and discrimination based on race, gender or any other barriers.