|Regional Office||Cellphone Number||E-mail Address|
|Lusia Haindongo DJPE||081 email@example.com|
|Salmon Ruhaka DPPEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nancy Matomola ACPE||081 223 email@example.com|
|Natanael Mika DJPE||081 414 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maria Uushona DPPE||0813440418||Guushona@gmail.com|
|Sylvia Jeremia DPPE||081 650 email@example.com|
|Tutaleni David BESP||081 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Roles and responsibilities of the SRC
- Members of the SRC should submit a comprehensive monthly report of activities, challenges and progress observed per the template provided by the institution.
- They must encourage students to air their views through meetings over chat groups/e-mails etc. Minutes and attendance list must be provided to IOL.
- They should communicate information from the students to the management of the Institution through reports and e-mails. Every correspondence should be in writing.
- They should attend meetings with management when needed (IOL will be responsible for the cost incurred during the meeting i.e travelling and accommodation)
- Communicate information from institution to students when need be.
- Ensure general welfare of students at the institution
- Plays an advisory role to the institutions management as well as the students in matters involving students.
- Seeks to build healthy student-institution relationship.
- Be responsible for all learning matters affecting students.
- Protecting students against prejudice and discrimination based on race, gender or any other barriers.